Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 3 Wednesday 20th May

Today I packed lunch for me and my sister, to help my mum out a bit. I know I made a difference because my mum sometimes in a rush to get to work in the mornings, so I thought I would help her and pack lunches for two of the four lunch boxes the night before. I felt great that I could help my mum out so that she could not worry about half the lunches. I think my mum was very appreciative of what I had done, because she said thank you afterwards.

4 comments:

16, Megan said...

Awesome
ur really making a difference in what u do...
=D

Mr. Read said...

You've started off your 17 Days to Make a Difference really well Sarah. I like your detailed blog entries. They make for interesting reading.I'm looking forward to you adding pictures now that you know how.

5room1217daystomakeadifference said...

that's so cool that your helping your mum with your lunches great job Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16, Megan said...

Awesome...
Don't 4get pics