Monday, May 11, 2009

What Makes Me A Good Citizen

I think I'm a good Citizen because I Put out and bring in Washing everyday for my family, so there is less work for my Mum and Dad. I also do things for my sister, like getting her calculator out from her school bag, or making her a Milo. I also help my mum or dad on the computer if they don't know how to do something, because in our family I seem to know the most about computers. Last year me and some of my friends in room 5 did an Inquiry Learning project about human rights. We were trying to inform everyone in our community about Child Slavery, and how to reduce it by putting up posters around Howick and some other areas.

1 comment:

16, Megan said...

Hi!!!
U reall yr a good citizen...
My group last yr did a broadcast at lunch time...
i don't think many people listened through...
^_^