Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday 18th May 2009

Today is the first day of 17 Days To Make A Difference!!! (Yay!!)
This morning I hung up the washing to help my dad out a bit. I know I made a difference because it is one thing my dad doesn't need to worry about, so he can get on with his work. I felt really good that I had helped my dad out, so he has less jobs to do. I think my dad was pleased that I had got on with my daily job, because he said thanks when we were done.
At lunch time today I shared a chocolate bar with Megan, Rebecca, Joanne, and Zena. I know I made a difference because they enjoyed eating it, and it made lunch time a bit more interesting.I felt great that I had shared my chocolate bar with them, because, for one, it stopped me from eating the whole thing, considering my favourite food is chocolate, and I also wanted to give them some because they are my friends. I think that they were grateful that I had given them some, because thay said thanks after. I also cleaned my room, because I know that every time I do, my mum is always happy that whenever she walks past she doesn't have to shut the door.

3 comments:

17 days to make a difference said...

Hey you did lots on the first day and thanks for the chocolate : ) from Zena

adajon said...

You did a great job sarah.

27 17 days to make a difference! said...

That's nice of you Sarah, I did that aswell for my mum the other day! Good job! :) Shae